Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weird Dream

I had a weird dream last night/this morning. It was one of those wake-up dreams that you remember all about.

Well we, as in my mother and I, were in the Norway ride in Epcot in Disney. I don't really like the Norway ride, but I'll go on it if I'm forced to.

So we're on the ride, and it's really late at night so we're the only ones on our particular boat.

We get to one spot in the ride and all of a sudden the ceiling is A LOT closer to my head than it should be. Like my head is scraping against the ceiling, and the ceiling is only getting lower and lower. So I'm like "uh uh, no way, not going any further."

So then this chick hops out of her boat, wades through the water and pennies and shit to get to my boat. She pulls it along and I guess she magically makes the ceiling recede. So then my mom hops out of the boat and strikes up a conversation with this girl. She's really cute, she has blonde hair and she's well dressed. She said she just dropped out of seminary (uhm... weird) and wasn't sure where she was going from there.

I was still on the boat so I just floated merrily along. The mother and this girl were still talking and talking and talking. Finally I got to the end of the ride where there is this little movie type thing. The chick showed up, with my mother. This girl had, in the time since I had seen her, dyed her hair black and turned into a goth. My mom was not surprised at all, but apparently they became fast friends.

All I really remember from the end of my dream was taking the girl to the hospital because she was having a child, I assume it was our child because I kept calling her "honey." That's what married people do, right?

The weirdest thing was that the girl, my wife, whatever she was wanted to put trash in the car to take with us to the hospital. Like she was emptying the trash can into the car. I was just like "no, we can get the trash later" and she was like "no, we need it now."

I don't know what it means, but I think I'm having some internal psychological struggle that I am consciously unaware of.

No comments: