Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shear Genius

So I didn't catch last season (although I did see some reruns recently) but I think I'm really gonna like this show.

Dee... very hott. I don't usually like, how should I say, scrawny lookin-girly girls. Well I guess she's not really a girly girl, but her clothes do match and she does seem to be well groomed. That's girly enough for me. Unless there is a permanent layer of dirt beneath her fingernails, she's a girly girl. I do her hair though. And I ADORE her enthusiasm!! She's such a cutie and she's always smiling and ready and rarin to go! She just has this way about her, she seems like such a sweetheart. I definetly have high hopes for her in this show. Waitta go mainstream lesbians! WOOT WOOT!

So back to reality.

They are almost done with the pool yard and it's looking really good. I'll take pictures and post them tomorrow most likely. My friends came over at 9 am and we hung around until around 11 waiting for the opportunity to put our hands in the cement. It was so worth getting up early and it looks ridiculously awesome!

I went to Lowes and got some plants and a clothesline, planted all the plants, did a buttload of yard work and am in the process of hanging up the new line. Tomorrow should be an equally busy day. I'm having a lot of fun outside and I'm planning on getting started on a new project in the very near future, either laying a new patio or building an arbour. This is what being unemployed and virtually care-free has done to me, I'VE BECOME A HANDYwoMAN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dee isn't scrawny! She's a beast! >:D