Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ick

I don't really want to talk about it, so I am going to blog about it, but not really.

Does that make any sense?

I just don't get it I guess. Is there really a need to pretend to be my friend when you treated me like shit? Is there?

We didn't date for very long by any stretch of the imagination. We sure as hell had enough ups and downs, and really it was doomed from the beginning.

It ended very messily.

Don't call me. Don't text me. Don't pretend to be my friend. We're not friends. I'll smile at you and be cordial, but I'm not your friend, I don't even want to be breathing the same air as you are.

So just leave me alone. We can be friendly, but let's not be friends. Let's just coexist.

Everytime I hear from you it sets me off, I get so mad, and then I get sad, and my head starts thinking so many thoughts that it feels like I'll explode. So just leave me alone, for my own good, and for yours too.

Other than that, I've got nothing. I wish I could say all these things to you, but I'm too nice. And a part of me still wants to be with you even though I know how much that would kill me. I never loved you, hell I've never loved anyone romantically. But I have felt strongly about people, and I did feel strongly about you. So let's just let go, and move on.

I feel a little better now, thank you bloggyness.

No comments: