Sunday, September 21, 2008

This is Crazy

Sent it before I left at 5:30

It is now 9:06... oh seven... oh eight... oh nine...

Called her to tell her I was back safe and sound, traffic was a nightmare, but the drive was easy enough for the 1,000,001 time.

She was getting ready to settle in for the night. I told her to check her email. She said she would.

She checked it.

And I haven't heard from her yet. She didn't email me back, or call me, or IM me, or text me. She hasn't showed up at my door either.

Should I not be freaking out? Cause I'm not freaking out... but I am. If I don't hear from her before I go to sleep tonight, I will be on edge all night and all day tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's an inconvenient time for her to find out, but there is no convenient time for me to tell her, or for her to hear it. We both have busy lives and dozens of things happening at once. Now she knows and that's that. I just want her to respond to me, in some way, soon. Just talk to me.

At this point I don't regret it, but I see myself regretting telling her in the very near future.

No comments: