Friday, October 17, 2008

Please Excuse the Profanity

I sincerely dislike conservatives (who feel the need to impose their ridiculous point of view on others). If you think John McCain is God's gift to creation, good for you. Go spout your republicanism elsewhere cause this liberal isn't listening to you you stupid asshole.

I also sincerely dislike white trash, and I don't even care if I offend anyone by saying that. Racist ass white trash need to shut their damn mouths. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BORN WITH A DIFFERENT SKIN PIGMENTATION THAN YOU DOESN'T MAKE THEM LESS THAN HUMAN YOU ARE DUMB AND YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO BIBLICAL TIMES YOU STUPID FOOL!

And homophobes. I'm gay, and I have been in same-sex relationships. A same-sex relationship is no less meaningful than a heterosexual relationship and fuck you for thinking that homosexual relationships are any less meaningful than heterosexual relationships. YOU ARE WHITE TRASH YOU RACIST DUMBASS GET A LIFE AND GET OUT OF MINE.

I ESPECIALLY DISLIKE THESE PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE ALL COMBINED INTO ONE HUMAN BEING AND THAT HUMAN BEING IS IN MY ROOM!

I am so angry right now I could punch a wall. My hands are literally shaking. I'm not a violent person but God help me...

I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm going to hurt someone. God help me.

No comments: