Friday, October 24, 2008

Kansas She Says Is the Name of the Star

I haven't had any time recently, but it's a Friday afternoon and I'm feeling particularly lazy, so I'm just laying around doing nothing and it's wonderful.

Halloween is a week from today and unfortunately I believe this year will be the first year that I won't be going trick or treating. As in.. up until this point in my life I have always gone trick or treating. I don't know what is happening to me, it's like I'm turning into an old lady.



That's me in the lion costume ("Wonder Aslan," because someone ripped my tail off and I had to cover the gaping hole on my butt with something, so I used my wonder woman cape), and two of my best buddies as Robin and Hobo Man. We're superheroes.

I'm going to a party on Halloween (which is a Friday this year and I don't even want to speculate about the utter mayhem) but it's a costume party, so being the careful spender that I am (ppffffft) I'm just going to be wonder aslan again this year. It was a big hit last year and I got a ton of candy and everyone loved my mane. And it's good to reuse things like that anyway so it's a win win situation.

It just occured to me that I haven't posted any pictures from Newfoundland


A lighthouse

A pretty purple flower

The view of a sunset from Signal Hill

From Signal Hill

More Signal Hill

An ancient as hell lighthouse

The waves were outrageous

More waves

On the road to Cape Spear

Signal Hill

This gives you a good idea of what St. John's looks like downtown

I think this is my favourite picture

No comments: