Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sister Christian

I just remembered something hilarious that happened the other day.

Thursday night, we just got back from Boston and we had to take a wicked piss so we ran into the main building to go to the basement bathroom (the most centrally located bathroom on campus).

My friend goes "Rachel, I don't want you to listen to me pee so sing or do something like that."

So I start singing the first song that comes to my mind.

"I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself."

I'm totally going to town with this song, belting it out obnoxiously loud and quite out of tune. But it's all in good fun.

It was going for midnight so I figured no one would be around, except possibly campus police, but they're used to my antics by now.

When I finish "singing" (if it can even be called that) there was silence for a minute.

"Uhm... Rachel... there's something in the bathroom with us."

I was so horrified, and in a fit of giggles.

So I leave the bathroom and find a hiding place down the hall to scope out who the mystery person was who heard my obscene song.

It was a sister. Not like "oh hey that's my sister." I'm talking about the married to God kind of sister.

I'm still mortified, and we're still laughing about it.

No comments: