Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Newport Folk Festival 50!! Oh, and six months :)

Imagine, if you will, the most ear piercing, high pitched squeel of glee you can possibly imagine. That's the story of my life right now. I got an email saying I can get discounted tickets to the Newport Folk Festival, the first weekend in August, where JOAN BAEZ WILL BE PLAYING *insert another shriek*.

I just... I think I may have died when I read that Joan Baez, Pete Seeger AND Judy Collins will all be there. Just thinking about it gives me palpitations. I'm totally going, whether I go by myself or with other human beings. Probably the closest I'll ever get to utter, pure bliss in my whole life.

Oh, and today is my six month monthaversary with Hillary, heres to many more monthaversaries to come :)


Those are our serious faces... for serious.

No comments: