Friday, October 31, 2008

I'll Take People Who Won't be President for 800, Alex

So I played lacrosse today, and I needed some caffine for my weary bones afterwards. Two of the other girls and I were in a car, driving to dunks, when on the side of a busy section of road we saw a man waving a John McCain sign.

Oh hell N-O. You are not brandishing a John McCain sign near where I live and learn.

So naturally, I rolled down the window and screamed "JOHN MCCAIN SUUUCKSSS!" Much to my disappointment, my sentiments were not well receieved in the car. I was among McCainites. Meh, they're still cool chicks, they're just terribly misguided.

And I got my absentee ballot today. And I'm voting Obama. And I'm voting No on Prop 1. Suck on that John McCain and Caribou Barbie.

The moral of the story: don't wander up and down a busy street brandishing a John McCain sign, because I will be there, and it will be obscene.

No comments: