Friday, February 8, 2013

Gettin' Hitched

It's really funny. I honestly never really thought about getting married or any of that. Lots of people spend their whole lives dreaming about their wedding day, and spend months or years making that day extravagant. But I'm just kind of like meh, if I'm married to Carrie at the end of the day that's really all that matters. Life has been crazy ever since I graduated from college in May 2011. I had been blogging pretty sporadically before then, but after I graduated, and had to abruptly move home that summer, and then I moved to Philadelphia in fall 2011... I just really lost track of things with this blog. I've said it before and I'll say it again now, I am going to make an effort to post here. Because not to toot my own horn but I lead a pretty random, weird, and fascinating (at times!) life. The wedding is on June 29, 2013 in Connecticut. There has been lots of drama surrounding the wedding, but for now I will leave you with some pictures of Carrie and I. As for school, I am in my fourth semester of seminary, loving it, getting lots of hands on ministry experience. I have A LOT to say about being a queer person in ministry, but I will save that for another time. Cheers, and I will be back soon!

No comments: