Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let's Try This Again

I'm going to try and start blogging regularly on this blog from now on. I feel guilty for neglecting it.

An update on my life: I just began my second semester at seminary. I am absolutely in love with seminary, and the city, and everything I am learning and all of the friends I am making. Truly this is where I am supposed to be right now.

I started a new relationship with a wonderful human being in October. I have never fallen so hard and so fast for someone. When she looks at me I feel like I am home, no one has ever looked at me the way that Carrie does. She is beautiful both inside and outside, and I love her more than words. She asked me to marry her on December 26th, and I accepted. We will be legally uniting our lives this summer and moving in together on my seminary campus in the fall and we will be formally married on June 22, 2013.

I am going to attempt to blog regularly, and hopefully I can keep that promise to myself. I still have a lot to say. I'm not the idealistic 18 year old I was when I started this blog, but life is so funny sometimes. I need a place to put all of my thoughts, my concerns, my worries, everything. I know a lot about the world, more now than I did six months ago, 12 months ago, five years ago, but I still have a lot of learning to do.

No comments: