Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself!

Well a lot has happened since I last posted. A heck of a lot!

I graduated from college in May, with honors and all that jazz. I stayed in the apartment with H until very recently, when I found out she was cheating on me again, this time with a friend of mine.

Betrayal bites. But I learned my lesson, I can't be so trusting. And My UHaul days are behind me haha.

Now for the big big news: I am going to SEMINARY soon! (Future) Pastor Rachel in the haus yawl! This is a very exciting, scary, anxiety producing, but mostly exciting, time in my life. I am so blessed, so happy to have these last few weeks with my friends and family before going off to school (another 4 years, but I'll be home off and on).

I have a lot of thoughts on seminary, and on everything that has been going on in my life lately, and this blog is simply too outdated for me.

I've grown up so much in the last few months, probably most especially ever since I graduated in May. I've learned a lot about life, relationships, toxic people, my true friends, and most importantly I've learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of. I am so much stronger, and wiser, for everything I have gone through. When I get to seminary I'll probably send H a postcard thanking her for being the heinous c u next Tuesday that she is, lest I would still be the innocent and naive little girl playing house, giving up my dreams so I could stay with a treacherous snake like her.

Moving on.

All that being said: I am going to start a new blog, and probably link it back to this one but we shall see. I need a nice clean slate. Moving hundreds of miles away, fresh start, fresh city, and a fresh blog for me to write all about my new life.

Hope all is well out there in blogland, sorry I have neglected this sad old blog. But I am so happy now, so content, so grown up and ready for life to truly begin.

Amen.

No comments: