Friday, July 18, 2008

If These Walls Could Talk

It's really late but I just watched an awesome movie on the youtubes called "If These Walls Could Talk 2." Lots of lesbian love, drama, issues, all of the best.

I literally... literally... wept during the 1961 part when Edith died. Absolutely wept. I haven't cried so hard since I watched the eulogy my father videotaped before he passed away. Literally. I can't even imagine that kind of pain, not being able to be with the person you love and care about the most in the world when they are living their final moments. And no one even has to consideration to tell her. And the world hasn't even changed that much!! It's a terrifying thought.

I'm really exhausted but I needed to write this down before I go into a coma and forget all about how truly amazing this movie is.

No comments: