Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fiah

It's sooooo hot outside. No lie.


But I don't really care for air conditioned bliss. I'd rather suffer in the heat, and aggrevate the situation furthermore by doing copious amounts of yardwork when the sun is at its peak.

Mmmhmm.

My friend from school came to visit last weekend and it was a great time. She got to meet all my friends from home and see that there is a reason for my blatent crudeness and lack of sanity. Then we went to our mutual friend from school's softball tournament.

My mother handed us sunscreen as we walked out the door.

We never used the sunscreen.

My forehead is peeling. I look kinda like snake-girl.

Our friend lost three out of four of her tournament games, I believe. We only saw two of them, and they won one of those. It was a great time really. Lots of baby dykes. Lots of fun.

Am I allowed to refer to them as baby dykes even though I am kinda sorta one of them? Hmmm, this will require some thought.

Speaking of baby dykes, my very best friends in the whole world and I are going to Ptown Sunday-Tuesday this coming week. I really can't even wait. They don't seem especially excited, but I think they are. They will be anyway, cause Ptown is a great time for all.

Right now I'm listening to Holiday Road by Lindsey Buckinham, from National Lampoon's Vacation. Yeah, pure awesome, I know.

I haven't had much to say lately, and I haven't had a real lot of free time. I need to seek out some inspiration.

And I can't wait for September 1, woot woot. School starts, life goes back to normal. Can't wait.

No comments: