Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates

I haven't blogged all week because I haven't had much to say or very much on my mind. I got an A on my computer project (one out of three) and next week is my last week or my summer course. I'm pretty excited about passing statistics II and moving on with my life and sticking it to my bitch of a former professor.

I guess it's hard for me to move on from things that have happened recently, and I've been thinking about it a lot and unfortunately probably letting it affect my relationships. I guess the answer to that question is that moving on is in everyone's best interest and just letting go would do wonders for the current and future situations. But how can I move on when I'm so terrified that it's going to happen again? When I've been promised that it won't but I don't know because my trust was destroyed. I have never experienced such hatred in my life, from someone who I love so deeply.

It's hard to not blame yourself when things like that happen. Things changed in a minute and they will never ever be the same. I can't wait to go to London in September and go crazy in Europe and come back and move out for good. I'll never ever let myself be put through that again, I'll never ever let the person I love be put through that again and I'll never ever put the people I love through something like that. Ever.

I'm spending the weekend with Hillary up in MA. Hope everyone has a great weekend, if you're from around here let's hope the weather starts looking better.

No comments: